How to Make a Snowflake Aperture Card
Have you ever tried embossing onto vellum? The embossed pattern makes a very delicate white pattern that is perfect for creating snowy scene cards; and when used with all white elements, it creates a really striking card.
1. Type ‘circle’ into Cricut design space, and one of the free stock images is this circle frame. Resize it to fit around the aperture on the blank card, and cut two out of silver card. Cut a circle out of vellum.
Top Tip: If you don’t have a Cricut machine you may have circle nesting dies that will cut a frame for you.
2. Emboss the vellum circle using a die-cutting machine and snowflake embossing folder.
3. Glue the vellum behind the aperture, then add the silver frames to the front and back of the aperture.
4. Add the wooden snowflakes and then embellish with tiny glitter snowflakes stickers.
5. Complete the design with a glitter sticker sentiment adhered to the centre bottom of the card.