How to Make a Snow Cool Pom Pom Shaker Card
Oh how we do LOVE a pom pom shaker card, and these dinky little pom poms are perfect for creating snowy scenes within your festive greetings!
We’ve used the Snow Cool Decoupage pack to adorn the front of the shaker window, however you could keep things simple with just a Thicker Sticker greeting, or why not use one of the wooden Snow Cool character toppers? The possibilities are endless!
1. Trim a square card blank down to 13cm square, followed by a sheet of silver glitter card cut to the same size.
2. Round the corners of the card blank along with the silver glitter card with a 10mm corner punch. adhere the glitter cardstock to the card blank using a glue stick.
3. Cut four 11.5 x 11.5cm pieces of Fab Foam sheet and die cut a 9cm circle into the centre of each piece then glue them all together.
4. Attach a piece of blue cardstock to the bottom of the foam stack, snip each corner diagonally before attaching to the card front.
5. Die cut an 8cm circle into a 12cm square of pink cardstock then punch each of the four corners. Glue the panel to the top of the foam stack and fill the aperture with small white pom poms.
6. Die cut two circle frames, one from glitter and the other from white cardstock, using two dies (8cm die and 9cm die) placed one inside the other, add a small piece of craft tape to hold the dies in place as they make their way through the die cutting machine. Cut a circle of acetate slightly smaller than the frame.
7. Glue the acetate piece between the two frames creating a window then attach this to the card front enclosing all the pom poms.
8. Build up the decoupage penguin and attach to the centre of the acetate window. To complete the card design, secure the sentiment underneath the decoupage penguin using 3D foam pads.