How to Make a Sizzix Christmas Gift Tag
Raise your Christmas gift tag game this year with the Sizzix Tag Collection by Tim Holtz, a new staple for any Big Shot owner. These eight vintage inspired designs will be sure to elevate not only the appearance of your festive wrapping, but the anticipation of opening the gifts concealed within to boot!
- Use the Large Tag die to cut out a large red card tag.
- Die-cut a green card Christmas tree and a gold card star and then die-cut a brown card for your tree pot, again using your Oh Christmas Tree! die.
- Using PVA stick the tree shape onto your red tag, slightly off centre so that the edge of the tree is off the edge of the tag and then trim.
- Trim the plant pot and add to the tree stem as indicated and then stick the star to the top.
- Wrap a length of string around the base of your tag three times and secure with a knot on the reverse, embellish with self-adhesive gems.
- Finally, attach string or ribbon through the tag loop and attach to any present.