How to Make a Scrapbook Layout For Dad
Remember special days, like Father’s Day with a layout in a scrapbook album using the Dovecraft Lost & Found collection. This collection is perfect to highlight the adventures you’ve had with your family and friends! Check out the below tutorial by Jo Boland, who shows us how to create a modern scrapbook layout that any Dad would love!
1. Gather your supplies; Hobbycraft spiral bound scrapbook album, Dovecraft ‘Lost & Found’ 12 x 12” paper pack, Dovecraft ‘Lost & Found’ Washi Tapes, Hobbycraft Black Glitter Chunky Alphabet stickers, Hobbycraft White Letter Stickers, photos and adhesives.
2. Cover the scrapbook page in the album by placing a strip of plaid patterned paper down the outside edge of the scrapbook page and covering the rest with a piece of the spotty paper, both from the 12 x 12” paper pack.
3. Place strips of washi tape over the join and trim off excess.
4. Create photo mats with papers from the 12 x 12” paper pack and adhere to page with double sided tape.
Top tip! Add dimension by distressing the edges of the papers in the stack before adhering them together and the photo. You can use the blade edge of a pair of scissors.
5. Add your title using the Hobbycraft black glitter chipboard letter stickers.
6. Add some letter stickers to the page to emphasis important points.
7. Type, print or handwrite your journaling on to white cardstock and trim into strips.
We’re always keen to see your crafts, and if you share your makes with us on Instagram using #Hobbycraft, you will be in with the chance of winning a £100 voucher each month! T&C’s apply.