How To Make A Pom Pom Bag Charm
Use the below tutorial to create a vibrant pom pom bag charm! Pom poms are so easy to make, especially with the help of our pom pom makers available online and in store. What coloured yarn would you use for your bag charm? Let us know in the comments!
Assorted beads » of your choice
Pom Pom Makers » or DIY cardboard pom pom maker
- Using a pom pom maker, create an assortment of pom poms in different sizes and colours.
- To make a multi coloured pom pom, select 3 to 4 colours of your choice. Start by wrapping a section of the pom pom maker in one colour, then change to another colour and wrap another section of the pom pom maker. Continue in this way until the pompom maker is full and continue as normal.
- When all the pompoms are made thread your needle and thread on 3 beads of your choice, then thread through the center of one of the pompoms.
- Continue to add beads and pom poms until you have the length that you want for your charm, making sure you finish with beads.
- Now skip the last bead that you threaded and go back through the rest of the beads and pompoms until you get back to the first set of beads.
- Using the keyring, knot both ends of the thread to the keyring.