How to Make a Pink Paislee Decorated Card & Envelope
O how we do love a sticker! Whether it be chipboard, holographic or puffy, there’s not much a sticker or two can’t jazz up. The new Pink Paislee collection from Paige Evans features stickers galore! Use yours as the main focus of your design or as an embellishment, or why not go all out and layer them up to create a dimensional card and envelope design just like we have below…
- 5 x 7″ White Card Blank »
- 12 x 12″ Pink Paislee Patterned Papers – available in-store only
- Pink Paislee Pick Me Up Chipboard Thicker Stickers »
- Pink Paislee Pick Me Up Cardstock Stickers »
- Pink Paislee Pick Me Up Clear Stamp Set »
- Silver Glitter Cardstock »
- Pink Premium Card »
- Gold Glitter Washi Tape »
- Gold Embossing Powder »
- Embossing Ink Pad »
- Die cut a circle into the top half of a 5 x 7” piece of patterned paper, attach a piece of pink paper behind the circle then fix onto the front of a 5 x 7” card blank.
2. Using silver glitter card and two circle dies, die cut a frame and adhere in place on the card front.
3. Attach the Thickers and stickers on and around the circle using 3D foam pads to add height and interest.
4. Make an envelope large enough to hold the card blank using a piece of 12 x 12” patterned paper. Here we’ve used an envelope punch board but you could make you own using a craft knife, ruler and bone folder.
5. Cut another piece of patterned paper to fit the top triangular shape then decorate the envelope using more Thickers and stickers.
6. Stamp out the “Hello” sentiment using clear embossing ink, sprinkle over gold embossing powder, tap off the excess, then set with a heat tool.
7. Trim the sentiment down by cutting it at an angle, then attach to a piece of glitter craft tape also cut at an angle.
8. To create the envelope closure, die cut four large circles and glue them together in pairs.
9. Punch a further four small circles and glue these together in pairs as in step eight. Adhere one small pair of circles to one larger pair, then glue the end of a length of twine around them. Attach the remaining circle pairs on top, and then fix in place onto the envelope.
10. To complete the envelope, secure a heart stickers on top of the circles.