How to Make a Pine Cone Wreath
Nothing is more festive than the scent of real fir at Christmas time- you can’t beat it! This gorgeous real pine cone wreath is a great project for someone wanting to try their hand at floristry, or for a more experienced wreath maker. It’s decorated with birds, cones and bells, which you can save for next year’s Christmas makes!
Project with thanks to Caroline Giles
1. Soak the Oasis wreath base in water.
2. To create the bell clusters, thread three bells onto floristry wire and then twist to secure, making sure to leave a tail.
3. Cut your foliage to the desired size and push into the Oasis. Continue to do this until the wreath is covered with foliage.
4. Arrange the faux cones and bells and then push into the wreath base.
5. Clip in the robins to finish.
Top Tip! Remember to keep the wreath well-watered to prolong the life of the foliage!