How to Make a Photobooth Frame Mother’s Day Card
Let Mum know just how thankful you are with this easy, personalised photobooth Mother’s Day card. This make is super simple, all you need is some card, some sentimental photographs, and some photobooth frame embellishments.
You Will Need
How to Make
- Cut a piece of Mum in a Million pattern paper, slightly smaller than the card front. Mat onto the front.
- Grab a Photobooth frame and back the first square with a photo with a child face.
- Trim a piece of Mum in a Million pattern paper to fit the back of the remaining three squares. Attach the paper to the frame using a tiny bit of glue, so it won’t show excess bleeding.
- Apply 3D foam tape to the back of frame and adhere at an angle on the card blank.
- Five will be the step to add the sticker inside the squares.
- Trim a strip of white cardstock and adhere a “thank you” glitter sticker. Cut both sides in an angle.
- Add two layer of 3D foam tape to the white stripe and stick at an angle across the bottom right-hand corner so that it overlaps the frame ever so slightly.