How to Make a Pear Print Tote Bag
This pear print tote bag is the perfect 30-minute make. In just five simple steps you can have yourself a piece of arm candy that you’ll be proud to wear when out and about this summer.
You Will Need
Craft EssentialsHow to Make
- Using the template, draw and cut a pear shape from the fab foam.
- Place a sheet of card or some newspaper inside the bag to prevent the paint from transferring to the reverse.
- Use a paint brush to cover the face of the foam shape with paint and once covered print the design centrally on to the bag.
- Squeeze a little fabric paint on to a dish and paint a curved stalk 6 cm long. Set the bag aside to dry.
- Use the template to draw the core shape onto the other felt sheet, cut out and use the fabric glue to stick it onto the bag.