How to Make a Paper Flower Box Frame
Paper flowers are a great way to add an abundance of florals to any craft project. Here, we’ve added them into a painted box frame to act as a backdrop for a quote created on vinyl using a Cricut machine. This would make the perfect gift for the craft lover in your life, or alternatively, switch up the quote to suit any recipient! If you do not have a Cricut machine, you could always use paint pens instead to write or draw a message on the glass.
Pebeo Craft Paint » (in colour of choice)
Craft Knife (available in store)
1. Take apart the box frame and if you’d like to paint the frame, do so now with Pebeo craft acrylic paint in three coats, waiting for each coat to dry.
2. Unpack all of the paper flowers and lay out in a rough manner on the backing board, after covering with paper if you’d like a more sparsely filled frame. Swap around until you reach a composition you like. Leave a border of around 1/2 inch so that the board will fit back into the frame once filled.
3. Begin sticking the flowers down one by one using the double sided foam tape. It’s best to work from one side to the other, and make sure that you pack the flowers in quite densely so that you cannot see any of the backing board.
4. Trim the edges so that there is no overlap of the backing board.
5. Once finished, pop the frame back together again and secure
6. Now, decorate using paint pens of vinyl using a quote or image of your choice.