How to Make a Marbled Tray Bake
Use marbling techniques to create this striking (and delicious!) marbled tray bake, sure to be a hit with family and friends! Follow the tutorial below by Rainbow Dust to find out how to bake your own.
200g Digestive Biscuits (break into small pieces)
200g Dark Chocolate
2-3 Tablespoons of Golden Syrup
100g Mini Marshmallows
Rainbow Dust Colours – Colour Melts »
1. Grease and line an 18cm square tin with baking paper.
2. Into a saucepan melt the butter, chocolate & golden syrup over a gentle heat. Stir constantly until there are no lumps. Remove from the heat & cool slightly.
3. Add the biscuits, mini marshmallows & cherries, and stir until completely covered.
4. Tip the mixture into the lined tin and spread this out into the corners.
5. Melt the White & Yellow Colour Melts, placing each colour into a piping bag. Drizzle each colour over the mixture into a swirl like pattern. Use a skewer to swirl the colours around to create a marble effect. Sprinkle with Gold Edible Glitter and then place into the fridge to chill. Cut into squares to serve.