How to Make a Joy Wreath
Make an extra-special wreath this Christmas using glitter, lights and some mache letters. This stunning Joy wreath is a nod to classic Christmas with a contemporary feel, perfect for displaying on the mantelpiece or the front door. Change up the colours by swapping in different lights and glitters to match your theme.
1. Cover the front of each mache letter in a thin layer of PVA glue, leave to set for 30 seconds and then sprinkle over gold glitter. Tap off excess and leave the letters to one side until completely dry.
2. Wrap the LED light strand around the wreath.
3. Once the glittered letters are dry use a hot melt glue gun to attach them either side of the wreath to spell out ‘JOY’. Secure the battery pack for the LED lights onto the back of the J with a hot melt glue gun.
4. Glue two mini trees to inside bottom of the rattan wreath using your glue gun.
5. If you’d like to hang the wreath, take a 40cm length of jute twine and raffia, tie double knots at either end and secure to the back of the letters with a glue gun.