How to Make a Holiday Scrapbook Layout
Hold on to memories of adventures gone by with this super-easy holiday scrapbook layout. Armed with a few craft stash essentials and some of your favourite snaps, you’re creative juices will be flowing in next to no time.
We’ve opted for an A4 layout, however the design can easily be tweaked to fit a 12 x 12″ or 8 x 8″ page.
1. Start by punching circles from a variety of card and paper stock using a 1″ craft punch. For this A4 layout you’ll need 42 circles in total.
2. Position the cut circles in seven rows of seven on top of white cardstock. Once happy with the arrangement secure each circle in place with a sewing machine starting on the bottom row. Ensure a small gap is left between each circle. When it comes to sewing the row above in place, slightly overlap the circles. Once all of the circles are attached, trim the A4 sheet to 19.5cm square.
3. Cut a sheet of adhesive foam to 19.5cm square and secure to the back of the stitched panel. Add double-sided tape to the reverse and mount centrally to the bottom half of another sheet of white cardstock, trimmed to 20 x 29cm. Finally mat to a sheet of yellow card.
4. Print, then cut out your images and mount to white cardstock, leaving a 5mm border. Secure to the layout with double-sided tape.
5. Use alphabet stickers to create your title, utilising the white space at the top of the layout – we’ve experimented with overlapping our title onto our images too.
6. Add your journaling using a typewriter (you could also use alphabet stamps), trim to size with a pair of scissors before securing to the layout.