How to Make a Hand Cut Foliage Wreath
It’s easy to create an effective paper cut wreath without using a die cutting machine! Simply download the free template and cut with a craft knife, creating a beautiful decoration for your home.
1. Print the templates on the green papers using a printer. The templates are mirrored horizontally, which means that if you make a mistake during printing it doesn’t matter as that is the back of the leaf – it won’t be visible in the final design.
2. Cover the white foam with green tape. I used green masking tape for painting the walls, but if you don’t have that you can just paint it green.
3. Start pasting the leaves. I suggest starting with the big ones that cover more surface
4. Little by little cover all the surface of the round foam.
5. Leave the tiny leaves until the end
Voila! You have a spring succulent wreath for decorating with this Spring!