How to Make a Festive Birds Card
Christmas is approaching fast! This is a quick and easy festive birds card that can be made on mass or personalised in preparation for the festive season. The Festive Birds Thinlits Die on one of my favourites. It is so versatile; this would also look amazing as hanging decorations on your Christmas tree.
1. Die-cut the festive birds shapes.
2. Matt shapes to create the hanging festive bird.
3. Attach a piece of ribbon to the hanging festive bird shape.
4. Prepare the main card (148mm x 148mm) by die-cutting a circle in the centre.
5. Attach the festive bird shape to the card using double-sided tape.
6. Using the alphabet stamps create the word ‘joy’ by stamping the individual letter onto plain cardstock and trimming to size. Adhere these letters to the card using 3D foam pads.
You could personalise your card by using the individual alphabet stamps to create a special message or a name.