How to Make a Fabric Wrapped Floral Wreath
Create a more unique decoration for your home this spring, with a fabric wrapped floral wreath. The beauty of this understated wreath is that you don’t need a lot to bring it together – plus, it’s pretty enough to keep up until the summer hits!
1. Cut strips of fabric about 7cm wide. Sew several strips together to make a really long strip – enough to cover the hoop. Fold in half lengthwise and iron.
2. Insert the strip of fabric into the hoop near to the screw as shown.
3. Wind the strip around the hoop.
4. When you arrive back at the beginning, twist the strip around the screw and then wind thread over the top several times and tie off.
5. Take the floral garland apart and select the flowers, twigs and foliage that you like. Use a glue gun to stick this to the wreath to cover the screw of the hoop.