How to Make a Die-cut Travel Album
No Matter what time of year you embark on your holidays, or for how long, make sure to document them in this nifty little travel album – perfect for taking on your travels and crafting as you go! Make the main ody of the album before you go, then simply pre-cut your die cuts using the Sizzix Summer Time die set, grab a glue stick and pen and you’re all good to go!
- Start by painting the two wooden panels with acrylic craft paint then set aside to dry.
2. Using a craft knife and metal ruler cut six 15 x 18.5cm panels of cardstock, glue three together then the other three together. These will form the front and back covers.
3. Punch four holes evenly spaced along one of the long sides on each panel. Take two of the panels and glue one onto the back of each painted wooden panel.
4. To decorate the front cover. Die cut two circles in grey cardstock and one in funky foam then attach the two together.
5. Cut a circle of patterned paper slightly smaller and fix on top, then adhere the whole topper to the front panel.
6. Arrange the die cut words around the edge along with a selection of die-cut shapes.
7. Cut a selection of 15 x 18.5cm panels using different coloured cardstocks then punch all the binding holes as before. There is no limit to how many pages the album can hold.
8. Decorate each page using patterned and plain cardstocks. Use the Sizzix Summer Time die set to embellish each page complimenting all of your holiday snaps.