How to Make a Die-cut Stag Card
Die-cuts are incredibly versatile and can be used in numerous ways within your craft projects; they can be used to create a repeat pattern background just like we have with the Winter Woodland Stag Mini Die Set, or used to create cute gift tags or cupcake toppers… You can even use dies to cut through foam to create a stamp!
- Trim a sheet of white hammered card to 13cm square then die-cut mini stags in four coordinating colours of green cardstock.
2. Arrange the die-cut stags across the white card then glue in place. Trim away the excess around the edges.
3. Trim a piece of acetate 13 x 14.5cm, measure 1.5cm down the longer side then score along. Adhere double-sided tape along the flap and attach a glitter sentiment in the middle.
4. Trim two pieces of green card to 13 x 2cm and attach to the top and bottom of the acetate panel with foam pads. Trim two more pieces of coordinating green card, this time to 12.5 x 1.5cm and adhere on top. To complete the front panel, add a strip of silver glitter card that measure 13 x 1cm to the top and bottom panels.
5. Fold the flap back on the acetate, remove the backing from the double-sided tape, and attach to the back of the white card to create a tent fold card blank.