How to Make a Die Cut Snow Globe Card
Let it snow with this festive die cut snow globe card! Complete with shaker window, glitter and beads, it makes for a fun and luxury-feel card that is sure to make your loved one feel special.
By Danielle Bigland.
1. Take a piece of 5×5 card and round the corners.
2. Using the snow globe die, cut from the center of the piece of card. Then, also cut the die from silver card and coloured card stock.
3. Cut a piece of acetate larger than the snow globe aperture and stick down.
4. Stick foam tape securely round the globe, ensuring both ends come round and meet again with NO GAP!
5. Fill this area approx 1/3 full with a mix of glitter and white seed beads. Then, using another piece of acetate, cover this area completely.
6. Cut one of the snow globe backgrounds from white card and also from coloured card. Use the waste from the coloured card to fill the skyline and tape down over the aperture of the snow globe, checking it aligns when looking from front view.
7. From the silver die cut from step two, piece it in the snow globe aperture and infill smaller sections of the base using the coloured cuts from step two also.
8. Adhere the card to a 6×6 card blank using foam pads.
10. Finish with a sentiment die cut using silver card, and some white cup sequins.
11. Finally, give your finished card a little shake and watch the snow fall!