How to Make a Die Cut Rabbit Card
Die cutting machines make light work of complex paper cutting, and enable the making of multiple cards in a very short space of time. Check out the below design that utilises this in order to create a sleek and modern die cut springtime card. The addition of the mini pom pom ribbon really elevates this card and turns it into something special!
1. Score a fold a sheet of A4 white hammered card to create an A5 card blank.
2. Die-cut a Sizzix Thinlits Wild Rabbit in your chosen green coloured cardstock then glue to a piece of white cardstock.
3. Die-cut the wild rabbit again in a lighter coloured green cardstock and carefully paper piece the body pieces into the rabbit attached to the white cardstock.
4. Die-cut the wild rabbit again in pale green cardstock then paper piece the leaves. Repeat with white cardstock and paper piece the ear, nose and tail.
5. Cut out the finished paper pieced rabbit and attach towards the top of the card blank with foam pads.