How to Make a Die Cut Mother’s Day Card
Make it special this March, with a handmade professional-looking die cut Mother’s Day card. Sizzix have created this sweet card project to tell your mum just how much she means to you. Plus you can adapt this project for birthday or even Easter too!
1. Using the rabbit from the Sizzix Thinlits Animal Portraits, die cut a white head, black nose, two rosy cheeks and a patterned body piece. Glue elements together.
2. With the compass, draw an 8.5cm and a 10cm circle, on patterned papers of your choice, and cut out with scissors. Glue smaller to centre of larger.
3. Now glue rabbit to bottom of centre circle and trim any excess from edge.
4. From the large spot paper design in the patterned paper pack, cut out approx. 24 spots and glue to edge of circle as shown in image.
5. Die cut one speech bubble using the Sizzix Thinlits Speech Bubble Die and hand write message. Glue into place.
6. Using double sided tape, attach finished circle design to centre of your card blank.