How to Make Die Cut ‘Hello Spring’ Wall Art
Bring some fresh artwork into your home this spring and welcome the warmer weather with a colourful ‘happy spring’ sign. Easy to make with a few dies, cardstock and a box frame! Just follow the directions from the below tutorial.
1. Take the box frame and carefully remove the backing discarding the glass, attach the inner paper to the inside of the backing board and fix back into the frame.
2. Using various coloured cardstocks, die cut enough flowers to fit all the way around the edge of the box frame.
Top tip! Use a bone folder to make the flower petals curl.
3. Lay all the flowers around the edges and when you are happy with the arrangement fix each flower in place using double sided tape and 3d foam pads.
Top tip! When making the roses. Start at the outer edge curling around and around until you reach the centre, secure in place with a blob of glue.
4. For the sentiment, draw around the templates onto coloured cardstock then carefully cut out all the letters and words using a craft knife and ruler.
Top tip! If you are not confident with a craft knife you could try using a small pair of scissors
5. Fix the lettering to the centre of the sign using 3d foam pads to finish.