How to Make a Die Cut Fairy Jar
Add a touch of magic to your home or the bedroom of a believer, with a die cut fairy jar. Use our new fairy Intricut mini die to create this fun silhouette and glitter make – simply add an LED tealight for extra effect!
1. Cover the outside of a clean jar with a thin layer of PVA glue. Holding the jar from the inside, sprinkle the glitter over the jar until everything below the rim has been completely covered – it’s best to do this over a sheet of paper. Tap off the excess, and leave to dry.
2. Die cut three fairies from black cardstock. Apply a sparing amount of tacky glue to the front of the design and then secure to the inside of the jar.
3. Use a small star craft punch to create approximately eight stars. Use a little tacky glue to secure these to the inside of the jar. Leave to dry.
4. Wrap a length of twine around the neck of the jar and tie off with a double knot.
5. To finish, place a battery operated tealight inside the jar.