How to Make a Die Cut Bunny Card
Take a look at the tutorial below to find out how to make your own die-cut bunny card. Dovecraft » have a brand new collection for Spring, and we’re so excited to show you the gorgeous papers and embellishments that we’re stocking this Easter!
- Hello Spring 6 x 6 Plain Paper Pack »
- Hello Spring 6 x 6 inch Patterned Paper Pack »
- Hello Spring Bunny Die »
- Hello Spring Stickers 61 Pieces »
- Hello Spring Sentiment Stickers »
- 5 “ x 5 “ White Card Blanks »
- Papermania 6 “ x 6 “ Capsule Solid Cardstock »
- Stix 2 Anything – 6mm Double Sided Tape »
- Stix 2 in 1 Glue Pen »
- Using the rabbit die, die cut four rabbits; one each from medium brown, light brown, pink and light grey cardstock.
2. Using a glue pen, stick the light brown rabbit to a 2 ¾ “ square piece of white cardstock. Inlay the nose/mouth and hair back into the die cut rabbit.
3. Inlay the pink into the ears, cheeks and on top of the nose. Inlay dark brown in the arms, legs, chin and on top of the hair. Inlay the light grey into the eyes. Add pupils to the eyes in black pen.
4. Trim a 5 “ square piece of egg patterned paper and a 4” square piece of Easter banner patterned paper from the Dovecraft ‘Hello Spring’ 6 “ x 6 “ Patterned Paper Pack. Trim a 4 ¼ “square piece of peach plain paper from the Plain Paper Pack.
5. Layer and glue the papers on top of each other to the card blank. Glue the rabbit piece to the centre.
Top Tip! Placing the stickers on to cardstock and cutting them out strengthen the stickers and allow you to mount them on foam pads to add dimension to the card.
6. Place the ‘egg hunt this way’, egg cluster and large pink egg sticker from the 61 sticker pack on a piece of white cardstock. Do the same with the large blue egg from the 22 sticker pack and trim them out with scissors.
7. Adhere the large eggs to the card and mount the sign and the egg cluster on foam pads and stick them on the card.