How to Make a Die Cut Baubles Card
The simple pairing of white and turquoise adds a level of sophistication to this die cut baubles card. If you’re a beginner to die cutting, it’s a great introduction to layering your dies!
By Danielle Bigland.
1. From the snow globe die set, cut the three globe scenes from white and coloured card stock.
2. Cut three circles as close in measurement to the diameter of the scene cuts.
3. Adhere the scenes to the circles, and piece the skies from the scenes using the coloured/white die cuts.
4. Cut a piece of card just smaller than a 5×7 card front. Emboss the card with a seasonal embossing folder if desired. Play with your scenes and decide where you want to place them.
5. Twist some ribbon to represent the baubles ‘hanging’ and adhere three pieces to the card stock so that one end will be hidden behind the baubles and the other is tucked behind the card.
6. Stick the baubles into position using foam pads and embellish with bows.
7. Stick the card down onto your card blank using foam tape.