How to Make a Christmas Hamper
A hand-picked Christmas hamper is the perfect way to create a personalised present that’s filled with fun surprises! From homemade preserves and festive decorations to their favourite wine, cosmetics, chocolates and more, compile your own custom selection for your loved one. Once you’ve picked out your gifts, present them beautifully in a hamper and wrap it all in a bow!
Have a look at our Christmas hamper video tutorial for inspiration and to see exactly what you’ll need.
- Fill hamper with Cream and Gold Shredded Paper » or a filling of your choice.
- Use the Kraft Gift Tags » and Uppercase Alphabet Stamps » to write a personalised message to tie to the hamper.
- Adhere Preserve Labels » to jar and fill with sweet treats, such as Gold Coins ».
- Cut Ribbon » and use to tie the label to the jar.
- Fill the hamper with other gift wrapped presents!
- Wrap the closed hamper with the Christmas Jute Roll » and fashion a bow on top.
How will you be decorating your Christmas hampers this year? Let us know in the comments!