How to Make a Bauble Bunting Christmas Card
We love a bit of bunting, so why not incorporate it into your card making at Christmas with some bauble bunting?
Instructions by Suzie Attaway.
1. Measure and cut a piece of snowflake paper to fit the front of the card.
2. Use the templates to draw and cut some bauble shapes.
3. Cut a piece of red and gold twine and thread with some small bells. Stick to the front of the card.
4. Stick the baubles in place with foam pads.
5. Add some wooden stars and a sentiment to the front of the card.