How to Die Cut Kids Finger Puppets
Think your die cutting machine is just for adults? Think again, with this fun kids finger puppets project that will keep little ones amused, whether they help to make them or simply enjoy playing with them!
1. Die-cut two animal bodies from plain brown card.
2. Die-cut all the separate parts to create the mouth, nose etc.
3. Trim away the head from one of the bodies and attach all the separate elements using a suitable adhesive.
4. Attach the assembled head to the body and cut a strip of card and use double sided tape to form a ring.
5. Attach the ring to the rear of the body using a glue gun.
6. Form a length of satin ribbon into a tiny bow and mount in place on the finger puppet using a glue gun.