How to Decorate a Spring Bunny Wreath
Wreaths don’t just have to be for Christmas, and this fab rattan bunny shaped wreath just cries out to be made into an Easter wreath! A selection of paper flowers, some strategically placed pompoms and some pretty ribbon make for a unique wreath that you’ll be able to keep up all spring.
- Twist the three wire vine lengths around the wreath and adjust to neaten the foliage.
- Glue in place the flowers in a scattered pattern.
- Add the pink bow off centre (glue to secure), and the pom tail.
- Use the darning needle to push a folded length of raffia through the centre of the second pom pom. With 20cm of ‘tail’ protruding, tie a knot above and below the pom pom, then separate the ‘tails’ into strands to form the rabbit’s whiskers.
- Tie the raffia to the reverse of the wreath so it forms the bunny’s nose.