How to Decorate a Christmas Mache House
Let the kids run riot decorating the house with festive things, just not your own one! Grab a selection of buttons, pipe cleaners, poms and other embellishments to create a colourful Christmas mache house – the more embellishments the better!
1. Glue mini pompoms in the roof to look like coloured lights.
2. Stick the white felt to the roof to look like snow.
3. Cut and stick the washi tape around the windows to look like frames.
4. Use the buttons for details like doormat and door frame.
5. Cut and stick pipe cleaners next to the door, they look like candy canes