How to Create an Intricut Wedding Card
It’s officially the start of wedding season! Create an extra special wedding card for your loved ones using the Intricut Church die, plain textured cardstock and some clever fussy-cutting.
1. Trim white textured card to 13.5cm square, layer on lilac card then adhere to the front of a 5.8 x 5.8 inch white card. Die-cut the church and wreath in pale green card.
2. Fussy-cut (trim) the wreath away from the church then attach to the card front with foam pads. Die-cut the church in grey card then trim away from the wreath. Attach vellum behind the church then attach in the centre of the wreath with foam pads.
3. Die-cut the wreath again in lemon, yellow and orange card, trim off various flowers the adhere as shown around the wreath. Die-cut five flowers in lilac card and attach around the wreath.
4. Stamp a sentiment and three flowers on vellum with an embossing ink pad then cover with gold embossing powder. Remove the excess powder then melt with a heat tool.
5. Trim the sentiment into a banner then adhere to the bottom of the card. Fussy-cut the flowers and attach to the wreath. Die-cut the church in white pearlescent paper then paper piece the bricks into the grey church to finish.