How to Bake Rose Cupcakes
Create these delicious rose flavoured cupcakes, perfect for a vintage tea party! Use Bakewell Non-stick baking paper to ensure a seamless bake from start to finish.
250 g Flour
250 g Unsalted Butter
250 g Sugar
4 Medium Eggs
2 tsps Milk
2 tsps Rose Water »
1. Preheat the oven to 190*C.
2. Cut the Bakewell baking paper into 5 inch squares and place over each hole on a cupcake tray. Using baking paper instead of cases will make sure the cupcakes don’t stick to the paper.
3. Put 250g of unsalted butter in a bowl and stir till softened.
4. Add to the butter: 250g of sugar, 250g of flour, 4 medium sized eggs, a pinch of salt, 2 tablespoons of milk and 2 tablespoons of rose water. Whisk till the mixture is smooth.
5. Using a large spoon, divide the mixture evenly into each cupcake hole.
6. Put the cupcakes in to the oven and cook for 15 minutes. After this time has passed turn the tray around in the oven and cook for a further 6 minutes.
7. Remove the cupcakes from the oven when the time is up and the cupcakes are a light golden colour.
8. Remove the baking paper from the cupcakes and place on a wire rack to cool.
9. When they have cooled, decorate with pink icing and edible roses. Place cupcakes in floral cases to add to the look.