Die Cut Reindeer Card
Have you ever seen a Christmas card that’s so sweet? This adorable reindeer die cut reindeer card uses a selection of Tattered Lace dies to create a heartwarming card with a fun 3D element – give it a go!
You Will Need
How to Make
- 865 Christmas Lights Washing Line die set »
- 895 Poinsettia Charisma die set »
- 872 Joy Bauble die »
- 889 Reindeer die »
- ETL02 Essentials by Tattered Lace® Oval die set »
- ETL26 Essentials by Tattered Lace® Scene Stepper Card die set »
- Promarker Pens: Pine, Poppy and Gold »
- Cream cardstock »
- Red cardstock »
- Green cardstock »
- Brown cardstock »
- Green backing paper »
- Frost Glitter »
- Card Candi
- Red and green pearls »
- Using the Scene Stepper Card die set, cut the card from cream cardstock. Following the instructions on the packaging fold the card into place.
- Using the Scene Stepper Card die set, cut the following: Rectangle 1, No. 4, cut one from red cardstock, Rectangle 1, No. 3, cut one from green backing paper, Rectangle 3, No. 2 cut two from red cardstock and Rectangle 3, No. 1, cut two from green backing paper. Mat the layers together with foam pads and mat onto the card as shown with foam pads.
- Using the Christmas Lights die, cut two from cream cardstock. Colour the “bulb” with the Promarker pens as shown. Mat onto the card.
- Using the Poinsettia Charisma die set, cut one layer from green cardstock and two from red cardstock. Make up the decoupage layer and mat onto the card as shown.
- Using the Reindeer die, cut one each from brown cardstock and cream cardstock. Trim away the feet, tummy and nose from the brown reindeer and mat onto the cream reindeer. Mat cream card behind the reindeer. Cut the scarf from a scrap of red cardstock and mat onto green cardstock, trim around the edges and mat onto the reindeer. Add a red Card Candi for the nose. Finish the reindeer with frost glitter. Cut a 1cm x 4cm tab and fold it in half. Attach one half to the back of the reindeer.
- Attach the other half of the tab to the platform. Using the Joy Bauble die, cut the centre sentiment from red cardstock. Using the Essentials Oval die set, No. 4, cut one from green backing paper. Mat the sentiment onto the green oval and mat onto the card. Tie a length of ribbon around the top of the card and finish with pearls.