Die Cut Jolly Snowman Card
Have a jolly Christmas with this sweet snowman card! Using beautiful Tattered Lace dies, create a card that will amaze your recipient and remind them how much you are thinking of them at this special time of year.
You Will Need
How to Make
- 865 Christmas Lights Washing Line die »
- 599 Huggable Numbers die set »
- 890 Snowman die »
- ETL01 Essentials by Tattered Lace® Square die set »
- ETL04 Essentials by Tattered Lace® Circle die set »
- SC03 Shaped Card by Tattered Lace® Shutter Card die set »
- PAN01 Panorama by Tattered Lace® Concertina Sides and Inners die set »
- Versamark pad »
- Clear and red embossing powder »
- Glossy accents »
- Green cardstock »
- Red cardstock »
- White cardstock »
- Black cardstock »
- Orange cardstock »
- Green backing paper »
- Green and red buttons »
- Red and white twine »
- Using the Panorama Concertina Sides and Inners die set, cut two sides from green cardstock and one inner from red cardstock. Using the Essentials Square die set, No. 19 cut two from green cardstock, cut No. 18 from green backing paper and cut No. 17 from red cardstock. Using the Essentials Circle die set, No. 14, cut an aperture into the red inner, the green square and the red square.
- Accordion fold the concertina sides and attach the sides to the green square to create the back of the card. Mat the green backing paper square onto the inside back of the card.
- Hook the red inner panel into the concertina sides. Using the Essentials Shutter Card die set, cut DEC from red and white cardstock. Using the Huggable Numbers, cut 25 from red and white cardstock. Mat onto the inside back of the card.
- Using the Christmas Lights Washing Line die, cut two from green cardstock. Stamp the “bulbs” with Versamark ink. Cover the bulbs with clear embossing powder and red embossing powder as shown. Heat with a heat gun until the powder melts and turns glossy. Mat one onto the inner as shown.
- Mat the green frame onto the front of the concertina sides. Mat the red frame onto the card with foam pads. Mat the remaining Christmas Lights onto the front of the card as shown.
- Using the Snowman die set, cut one each from white, red, black, green and orange cardstock. Paper piece as shown. Mat red cardstock behind the scarf and gloves and black cardstock behind the hat. Mat the snowman onto the card with foam pads, as shown. Add glossy accents to the eyes, nose and buttons. Finish with buttons and twine.