Die Cut Christmas Card with Chalky Paint
It is so much fun to create your very own bespoke handmade Christmas cards but nothing compares to the pleasure of receiving one. Die cutting can be such a versatile creative tool which will add that little touch of class to all your festive makes.
1. Die cut the design from kraft card
2. Use a brayer to apply chalky paint to the die-cut in a random fashion.
3. Use the die as a template to mark out a circle onto the snowflake patterned paper and trim to size using a craft knife.
4. Apply double sided tape behind the windows, door, hearts and words etc. Die cut the design from silver metallic card and place all the small die-cut elements into your original die-cut design before attaching the snowflake circle to the rear.
5. Attach a strip of the tree patterned paper to the face of a six inch by six inch kraft base card and mount the assembled die-cut design using adhesive foam pads. Attach a bow of jute ribbon in the top left hand corner.