Die Cut Christmas Baubles Card
There’s nothing more classic than Christmas baubles, so what better object to base your Christmas cards around? This fantastic design from Tattered Lace features layered card, die cuts and buttons to create a stunning card that any recipient would treasure.
- Cut, score and fold white cardstock to create a 14cm x 21cm tent fold card.
- Cut a 12cm x 19cm rectangle from white cardstock. Using the Essentials Circle die set, cut No. 8, 7 and 4 into the white rectangle as shown, to create three circular apertures.
- Cut a 12.5cm x 19.5cm rectangle from cherry cardstock and mat onto a 13cm x 20.5cm rectangle cut from blue cardstock with foam pads. Centre the white rectangle over the cherry and blue rectangle, trace through the holes with a pencil to create a guide.
- Using the Essentials Circle die set, cut Nos. 9, 8 and 5 from complimentary backing paper. Mat the circles onto the cherry rectangle using the guide to help placement.
- Using the Season’s Greetings Washing Line die, cut one from cherry cardstock and glitter with red glitter. Cut the die cut in half and mat “Season’s” behind the medium aperture and “Greetings” behind the large aperture.
- Wrap twine around the rectangle and mat onto the card. Tie three bows from twine and mat one above each aperture. Top with a blue button.
- Using red and white pearls, mat a line from the large and medium circles to create baubles.