Cricut: How to Make a Quick Easter Greetings Card
This quick and easy card is perfect to send your Easter greetings in or use it to invite guests to your Easter Egg Hunt. It is easily made from cardstock cut and scored using the Cricut Explore Air 2 / Maker™ and the online software, Design Space™. The cut outs make perfect confetti for the Easter table too!
1. Using a laptop/Mac/iPad/iPhone/Android device, log on to your Design Space™ account and make sure you are connected to your Explore Air 2™/Maker™ machine. Search for ‘All Things Easter Card’ within the project library.
2. The project makes a card measuring approximately 5.5” x 4.25”. Click customise to resize or alter the image or ‘make it’ to cut it as designed.
3. Cut the layers from the appropriate coloured cardstock, inserting the scoring stylus into the accessory port A or scoring wheel housing in port B for the Maker™ when prompted.
Top tip: Use the scraper tool to apply the cardstock to the cutting mat.
4. Carefully remove each cut image from the cutting mat.
Top tip: Save the cut outs and use them as confetti for your Easter table!
5. Use the silicone side of the scraper tool to fold the card base along the score line.
6. Using a sparing amount of tacky glue, secure each of the cardstock layers in place in the following order inside the card front; yellow, green and white.
7. Use adhesive 3D foam pads to attach the pink flowers.
8. Fold the envelope along the score lines and glue the bottom and sides together.