These are the rules which apply to your participation in our Christmas Crafting Bundle Giveaway.
By submitting your entry you agree to these rules. If you do not agree please do not submit your entry.
1. The promoter of the competition is Hobbycraft Limited (“Hobycraft”, “we”).
2. The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding Hobbycraft employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the competition.
3. To enter the competition, fill in your Name and E-Mail address in the form provided on the competition entry page.
4. Only one entry per person. Late, invalid or incomplete entries will not be considered, and we accept no responsibility for lost entries.
5. One winner will receive a Christmas Crafting Bundle worth £200.
6. The prize must be dispatched to a UK postal address. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. Hobbycraft reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
7. The winner will be chosen by random draw.
8. The competition closes at 23:59 on 12 December 2018. Entries received after this time and date will not be considered.
9. Successful entrant will be notified by email within seven days of the closing date and the prize will be sent out within 14 days.
10. If successful entrant does not respond within 30 days of email notification we reserve the right to offer the product to a runner-up or to re-offer the product in future giveaways.
11. We may publish your name. We will not publish your email address or other contact details.
12. To get the winner’s name send a stamped self-addressed envelope to Christmas Crafting Bundle Giveaway, Hobbycraft Limited, 7 Enterprise Way, Aviation Park, Bournemouth International Airport, Christchurch, Dorset, BH23 6HG.
13. The personal information and contact details you supply will be used only for the purposes of administering the competition, including contacting winners.
14. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the competition or the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
15. The competition is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
16. References to Hobbycraft in these rules are to Hobbycraft Limited, 7 Enterprise Way, Aviation Park, Bournemouth International Airport, Christchurch, Dorset, BH23 6HG.