4 Ways to Decorate a Green Bunny
We’re in love with these faux green bunnies from our Easter range, and although we love them just as they are, we simply had to have a go at crafting them up a bit!
- Tacky glue »
1. Pick out the pastel colours from your pack of mini poms.
2. Using tacky glue, stick on your poms one at a time, making sure to keep a roughly equal amount of space between them all and mixing up the colours.
3. Finish by tying a pretty satin ribbon bow around the neck.
Daisy Head Bunny
1. Pick out the daisy heads you want to use from your pack.
2. Place them in position by pushing the stalks them into the bunny.
3. When you are happy with the layout, use tacky glue to hold the daisies in place.
Flower Crown Bunny
1. Pick out a selection of flower heads in complimentary colours – you will need about 6 or 7 to go all the way around the head.
2. Push into place where you want them on the green bunny.
3. Use tacky glue on the stems to secure in place.
Punched Flower Bunny
1. Use a small flower paper punch to punch shapes from blue and pink pastel card or paper.
2. Hold your punched flower against the body of the bunny and taking a pearl head pin, pierce the paper and push into the bunny until the flower is secured.
3. Continue the above steps until the whole of your bunny has been covered.
4. To finish, you can add a satin ribbon around the neck, or leave as it is.