Your Cricut Explore Letter Holder
Use Cricut vinyl, the Cricut Explore and its online software, Design Space to cut a name label for a letter holder. You can choose any font on your system or Cricut font and a vinyl colour that fits your chosen colour scheme.
Note: The term ‘Cricut Explore’ refers to all the Explore machines: Explore, Explore Air, Explore Air 2 and Explore One.
Craft EssentialsHow to Make
1. Paint the wooden letter rack with milk paint and allow to dry.
2. Using a laptop/Mac/iPad/iPhone, log on to your Design Space account and make sure you are connected to your Explore machine. Open a new project and create a text box ‘Tom’s Post’. Select the font required: this project used Outdoor Man font.
3. Resize the font to fit the front of the wooden letter rack.
4. Cut the image from vinyl.
Use the scraper tool to apply the vinyl to the cutting mat to ensure good contact.
5. Carefully remove the unwanted vinyl using the weeder tool.
6. Use transfer tape to position the vinyl wording on to the wooden letter rack following the instructions on the packaging.
Use the scraper tool to rub over the vinyl once positioned to ensure good contact.