A perfect addition to your table décor, these woodland candle holders are perfect for creating rustic charm at a wedding. Once the big day is over you could always keep them dotted around your house or give them away as a reminder of your special day to friends and family.
How to Make Woodland Candle Holders
Suitable for: Beginners
Time to allow: 30 minutes
You will need
How to make
- Make sure jam jars are clean and dry.
- Wrap masking tape around the top of the jar around three quarters of the way from the top. Turn the jar upside down and put onto some newspaper, ideally outside or in a well ventilated place spray the jar with the opaque spray, this will make the candle holders have an nice diffused glow. Allow to dry.
- Cut the twigs down to size, and attach using the glue-gun glue to the side of the jar.
- Finish by tying the ribbon around the outside of the jar, to secure you can add some glue underneath.
- Place a lit candle inside.