I am in love with the contemporary colours that are coming in for winter; soft pinks, pale blues and creams look absolutely gorgeous with snowflake and reindeer designs for a contemporary glitzy festive feel. Add some glitter into the equation and I’m in heaven! This festive Tattered Lace snow globe card is straight from my Hobbycraft-exclusive Tattered Lace Magazine Christmas Special.
Tattered Lace Snow Globe Card
You Will Need
- Tattered Lace Snowglobe Christmas tree die
- Snow globe card blank
- White cardstock
- Complimentary dark blue paper
- White wide organza ribbon
- Invisible thread
- Silver sparkler
- Ultra fine glitter
- Die cutting machine
How to Make
1. Cut a 13 centimetre circle from complimentary dark blue paper. Mat onto the inside back of the snow globe card blank.
2. Using the Snowglobe Christmas Tree die, cut one from white cardstock. Spray with adhesive and cover with glitter, shake off the excess.
3. Stick a length of invisible thread to the inside front of the card with super sticky tape, making sure that the thread is taut.
4. Cut a 14 centimetre circle from white cardstock, cut a 12 centimetre aperture into the centre to create a frame. Stick the frame onto the inside front of the card to cover the thread top and bottom.
5. Cut “white Christmas” from complimentary dark blue paper and mat onto the base of the card.
6. Tie a bow with white wide organza ribbon and stick to the top of the card. Finish with a silver sparkler.
For more great projects and hints and tips make sure to check out The Tattered Lace Christmas Special magazine.