Praise the Lord for this beautiful Tattered Lace church card! The perfect way to say congratulations to the happy couple on their wedding day. Every bride and groom will appreciate this handmade card, it’s so much more personal and unique.
Tattered Lace Church Card
What You Need
- 6.5 inch white card base
- Silver card
- White card
- Tattered Lace Church Die
- Tattered Lace Small Vines Die
- Dotty embossing folder
- Self adhesive gems
- Die cutting machine
- Tattered lace glue and fine tips
- 3d foam / Silicone glue
- Scissors / Paper trimmer
- Double sided tape / Tape pen
- Spray adhesive
How to Make
- Cut a piece of white card to approx 10.5 cm by 10.5 cm and run through the die cutting machine inside the embossing folder. Next cut the church out from this piece, make sure your position the church centrally – hold the die in place with low tack tape if necessary.
- Cut a piece of silver card to approx 11.5 cm by 11.5 cm and run through the machine in the embossing folder. Use double sided tape to attach the silver card to white card and trim to leave approx 5mm on each edge. Repeat with silver card before placing onto the card front.
- Use 3d foam to place your white card with church aperture centrally over the silver dotty card. Next use tweezers to hold the church die cut and apply glue to the back, next position this through the aperture so that it is placed directly behind the aperture, the glue will give you enough time to nudge it into place with the tweezers. Using tweezers for this will stop you getting glue on your fingers and marking your card.
- Cut 2 or 3 of the small vines from white card, coat with spray adhesive and cover with glitter before using the glue and fine tips to secure in the top left of the card front.
- Finish by attaching adhesive pearls to each corner and an adhesive embellishment to the centre of the small vines.