A new arrival in the family is always an exciting time. Create a beautiful card to match the occasion with this lovely royal blue congratulations card using Tattered Lace dies . . .
How to Make a Royal Blue Baby Card
You will need
- Die cutting machine
- Tattered Lace Die Pram
- Tattered Lace Congratulations Die
- Tattered Lace For You Border Die
- Red, white and blue cardstock
- Tattered Lace detail glue
How to make
- Cut out all the Tattered Lace Die shapes using a die cutting machine.
- Using a craft knife, cut a square window into the front of your card.
- Apply glue to the edges of your die cut frame, and fix it over the square window on the front of your card.
- Carefully glue your die-cut pram over the square window. It should just overlap with the edges of the frame.
- Attach the remaining die cut shapes to finish your card.