These bright and fun picnic cutlery wraps are sure to bring a sense of Summer to any outdoor event. Just choose a scrapbooking paper that suits the theme of the occasion and, within no time at all, you’ll have a gorgeous and personalised set suitable for any alfresco dining.
Picnic Cutlery Wraps
Time to make : 15 minutes each
Suitable for : Beginners
What You Need
How to Make
- With your chosen scrapbooking paper cut to size (13.5 cm in height and 30 cm in width). Use pinking shears or edging scissors along the top edge of the rectangle.
- Fold the paper into three (you should end up with three sections that are roughly 10 cm in width).
- Apply double sided tape to the third that will be on the back of the wrap. Remove the double sided backing and press down gently to make sure that it is stuck down.
- Cut a 60 cm length of twine, tie it around the wrap and secure on the front with a bow.
- Insert a napkin folded (if necessary) and your cutlery.