My First Christmas Scrapbook Layout
If you’re thinking of making a Christmas scrapbook as a gift, or simply want to record your memories of Christmas gone by, a ‘my first Christmas’ scrapbook layout is the perfect way to preserve your precious moments!
1. Start by placing your chosen design of 12 x 12″ Christmas cardstock into your scrapbook – this will need to be trimmed down slightly to allow for the scrapbook’s spiral binding.
2. Mat a second off-white cardstock on top, leaving a border of approximately 1cm.
3. Use three different patterns from the Christmas cardstock pack and cut them into various size and shapes – these will be dependant on the photos that are used. Cut apertures in each piece with a craft knife to create Polaroid-style frames, adhere these centrally across the page using the image as a guide.
4. Run a strip of gold star washi tape along the bottom of the layout. Cut out a selection of hand-drawn stars from different colours of complimentary cardstock and position along the bottom, and top right-hand corner of the layout.
Top Tip! Create height by using 3D foam pads underneath some of the stars.
5. Secure the greeting, gingerbread man and tree in place with tacky glue. Add numbers using thickers, so you can remember the date.