Who wouldn’t love to receive such a lovely bunch of flowers? This simple Mothers Day bouquet card features pre-cut paper blossoms and a wavy ribbon bow.
Mothers Day Bouquet Card
Time to allow: 30 minutes
Skill level: beginner
What you need:
- A sheet of 6 x 6 paper
- Paper blossoms
- Ric rac ribbon
- About 60 brown twine
- A tag-shaped 3D topper
- Double-sided tape
- Glue dots
- Card blanks
- A pen
How To Make
- Select a beautiful sheet of backing paper.
- Apply two strips of double sided tape towards the top and bottom of the paper. One should be much longer than the other.
- Cut 5 short pieces of twine, approximately 10 – 12 cm each.
- Peel back the double sided tape and stick the twine down across it, arranging them outwards in a fan-like pattern.
- Start to add the paper flowers by pressing them down along the line of exposed tape, in between the ends of the twine.
- Add more flowers above and below, using glue dots to secure them. To complete the bouquet, tie a bow out of Ric Rac Ribbon, to cover the lower end of the twine.
- Finish off the design by adding a tag-style topper, with a written message of your choice. Finally, attach the whole piece to a card blank using double sided tape.