Cool down with this super cute polar bear puppet, the perfect summer holiday boredom buster. Don’t just stop at making a polar bear puppet, let you imagination run wild, why not try creating a parrot, tiger, rabbit and spider puppets? You’ll have enough to open your own puppet zoo in no time! Let’s get making! . . .
How to Make a Polar Bear Puppet
Time to make : 30 minutes plus drying time
Suitable for : Beginners
You Will Need
- White Foam Sheet
- White Felt Sheet
- Black Felt Sheet
- Wiggly Eyes
- White Plastic Cup
- Tacky Glue
How to Make
- Cut out a circle from the white felt sheet to make the head.
- Stick this to a white plastic cup using tacky glue.
- Cut out arms and ears from white foam and stick to the body (the white cup) and the head.
- Using white and black felt, cut out a nose and mouth and attach with glue.
- Draw on a mouth with the black pen.
- Attach wiggly eyes with glue.