Sunflowers are everywhere a the moment thanks to the glorious sunny weather, so why not have a go at making one of you own? Using core craft components it will be sure to keep little ones busy, why not have a competition to see who can make the biggest happy sunflower? Let’s get making! . . .
How to Make a Happy Sunflower
Time to allow : 45 minutes plus drying time
Suitable for : Beginners
You Will Need
How to Make
- Paint the dowel green to create your stem.
- Cut a large circle from the yellow card.
- Using the tissue paper, cut lots of triangles and glue onto the card in a circle to form the petals.
- Scrunch up brown tissue into little paper balls and stick in the centre of the circle.
- Attach the flower to the stick to create your finished sunflower.