This pretty pink fab flamingo is a great project for keeping little hands busy during the holidays. Why not make a whole flock and have them dotted around your house for a game of find the flamingo? Perfect for an afternoon at home. Lets get making!
How to Make a Fab Flamingo
Time to make : Around 30 minutes plus drying time
Suitable for : Beginners
You will need
How to Make
- Cut a heart shape from the pink foam (use a paper stencil if it helps).
- Bend the chenille stems into the shapes for the flamingo’s head and feet.
- Glue a feather tail and the stems to the back of the heart using the image as a guide.
- Cut a triangle from the foam, draw a beak and stick on an eye.
- Once dry, decorate the heart with glitter glue and find the perfect place to display it!